an environmental issue facing your community
Identify an environmental issue facing your community.
Imagine that you have been asked to educate the members of your community on this environmental issue.
Create a 12- to 14-Microsoft® PowerPoint® slide presentation about your selected environmental issue. Include the following in your presentation:
- An overview of your selected issue.
- The effects of human activities on your community and the biosphere and how this has led to your chosen issue.
- The biotic and abiotic environmental components involved in this issue and how their interaction has affected the diversity of organisms in your environment.
- How energy and materials flow in your local ecosystem and how this is related to your selected issue.
- Some actions those in your community can take to diminish the issue.