Discuss Infants and school aged children with anxiety disorders – 5 best facts to note
Discuss Infants and school aged children with anxiety disorders
In this assignment you will choose three general topics of interest to you related to psychological assessment from the list below.
- Infants and preschool-aged children
- Children ages 5 through 12 years
- Children with neurodevelopmental disorders
- Neuropsychological assessment of adolescents
- Children and adolescents with anxiety disorders
- Children with attention deficit/hyperactivity disorder
- Adolescents with attention deficit/hyperactivity disorder
- Adults with attention deficit/hyperactivity disorder
- Intellectual assessment of adults
- Individuals with schizophrenia spectrum and other psychotic disorders
- Individuals with obsessive-compulsive and related disorders
- Individuals with intellectual disabilities
- Individuals with autism spectrum disorders
- Individuals with post-traumatic stress disorder
- Individuals with depressive disorders
- Individuals with neurocognitive disorders
- Individuals with hearing impairments
- Individuals with visual impairments
- Gifted individuals
- Individuals who have served in the military.
I wanna do Infants and school aged children and children andadolescents with anxiety disorders and individuals with autism spectrum disorders because my 15 year old son has autism and I have children that are infants and children with anxiety.
Research five peer-reviewed articles in the Ashford University Library that were published within the last 15 years, including a minimum of one article for each of your three chosen topics.
In your paper, begin with an introduction that describes the role of assessment in diagnosis and treatment. Using your researched articles, compare at least two psychological or educational tests and/or assessment procedures for each of the topics chosen.
Analyze and describe the psychometric methodologies employed in the development and/or validation of the tests and/or assessment procedures associated with each of the three topics.
Debate any relevant approaches to assessment of the constructs being evaluated by any tests and assessments you described. Include an analysis of any challenges related to assessing individuals from diverse social and cultural backgrounds for each of the three topics.
Conclude by evaluating the ethical and professional issues that influence the interpretation of testing and assessment data.
You may cite from your textbook to assist you in the development of your introduction and the conclusion of your paper; however, the textbook cannot count as one of the five required peer-reviewed articles. anxiety disorders