Write a questionnaire ( 21 questions do not write about demographic data questions). The questionnaire about the problem of the impact of occupational health and safety (OHS) policies on dentists’ performance in Saudi Arabia. This questionnaire will be from an administrative point of view.
The questionnaire will contain 3 sections: Knowledge (7Q), attitude (7Q), and practice (7Q) (likert scale)
Each section (questions within) should contain questions about:
1. Initial employment health screening
2. Measures to control harmful occupational exposures, such as exposure to toxic drugs and harmful noise levels
3. Periodic preventive immunizations and examinations
4. Education, training, and interventions on safe patient handling
5. Education, training, and interventions on managing workplace violence
6. Education, training, and interventions for staff who may be second victims of adverse or sentinel events
7. Treatment for common work-related conditions, such as back injuries, or more urgent injuries
The questions should be from an administrative view.
Kindly stick to your price and the information above if you change I will dispute.
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more