Describe the type of clients who are dually diagnosed – 3 interesting characteristics they possess
Describe the type of clients who are dually diagnosed
You have decided to open a home for dual-diagnosed clients who have graduated from a residential treatment facility and are in need of housing. You want to be able to support their recovery and prevent relapse in a safe environment for approximately 1 year per resident dually diagnosed.
- Use the library, course materials, and Web resources to research the treatment needs of the population you want to serve in your home.
- Write a proposal of 2–3 pages that provides a viable plan to serve the clients’ needs using scientifically supported models of treatment. dually diagnosed
- Explain how the home will meet the needs of your clients.
- Describe the type of clients who are dually diagnosed (drugs of choice and type of mental illness).
- Are your clients adults or adolescents (age)?
- Are your clients males or females (gender)?