Exploring Qualitative Methods
Complete seven discussion questions. Reply must be 75 words or more Please provide references for answers.
1. If there was a perfect relationship between two variables, what would the scatterplot look like? (Use for question two also).
3. Does a negative correlation mean there is a weaker relationship between two variables? (Use for question 4 also)
4. Why or why not?
5. Explain three assumptions for the evaluation of a correlation coefficient.
6. Explain when you would use a Spearman and a point-biserial.
7. Explain when you would use a phi correlation coefficient.