Domains of Psychology : Evaluate the reliability, validity, and generalizability of research findings within 4 domains of psychology
Evaluate the reliability, validity, and generalizability of research findings within four domains of psychology
Domains of Psychology Domains of Psychology
· Domain: Biopsychological Standard: Biological bases of behavior Standard: Sensation and perception Standard: Consciousness
· Domain: Development and learning Standard: Life span development Standard: Learning Standard: Language development
· Domain: Sociocultural context Standard: Social interactions Standard: Sociocultural diversity
· Domain: Cognition Standard: Memory Standard: Thinking Standard: Intelligence
list the four required content domains you have chosen for the Integrative Literature Review and provide a minimum list of six resources you intend to use for each domain.
For the group of resources in each domain, evaluate the reliability, validity, and generalizability of the research findings and provide a rationale for including the group within the domain.
(These rationales should include descriptions of how the research findings will function together in the Integrative Literature Review)
Please!!!!! use the format below for each of the four domains.
Name of the Domain: (e.g., Psychopharmacology)
Rationale:One to two paragraphs including the required information noted above.
The Resources for the Integrative Literature Review
· Must include a separate title page with the following:
o Title of paper
o Student’s name
o Course name and number
o Instructor’s name
o Date submitted
· Must use at least 24 scholarly sources, including a minimum of 20 from the Ashford University Library.
· Must document all sources in APA style as outlined in the Ashford Writing Center.
· Must include a separate references page that is formatted according to APA style
List the complete references for each of the six resources.
Format your reference list in alphabetical order according to APA style
Must have separate reference page… no references older than 10 years (24 references required). Please use in text citations (APA).