Explain the 4 easy steps of the research process
Explain the four steps of the research process
Select one of the following scenarios based on your particular field of interest in psychology: General Psychology: Clinicians at a small clinic have been introduced to a new method to treat post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD) in their clients for veterans.
Research indicates that virtual reality (VR) is a highly effective treatment option for patients with PTSD. Currently, the clinic uses only cognitive processing therapy (CPT) with their patients suffering from PTSD. The clinicians would like to find out whether VR therapy has different results from CPT therapy.
Create a 12- to 15-slide presentation using the information you gathered and submitted in Weeks 3 & 4. Include the following:
· Describe the problem, and provide some brief background about the situation.
· Explain the research hypothesis. research process
· Describe your sample and your sampling method.
· Explain the four steps of the research process you followed, and define the critical value and the test statistic your analysis provided.
· Provide the main finding of the study. What did you prove or fail to prove?
· Provide recommendations based on your findings.
Format any citations in your presentation according to APA guidelines.