Identify the original idea(s) in the article – the 5 best original ideas
Identify the original idea(s) in the article
The annotated bibliography includes three paraphrased paragraphs for each reference.
Each annotation must have 250-300 words, making a total of 750-900 words for the entire assignment. Each annotation should have the following elements:
- APA style reference of the article being annotated
- A paraphrased summary of the article (See note on paraphrasing below.)
- An assessment of why it is a scholarly reference
- A reflection on how it is applicable to your research
Follow these steps for all three references you chose.
Note on Paraphrasing: Paraphrasing the ideas of others is a requirement in academic writing and graduate study. Paraphrasing is using your own words to restate ideas or information from a source material. As you write each annotation use the following paraphrasing guidelines. original idea
There are three main steps to paraphrasing:
- Identify the original idea(s) in the article
- Identify general points regarding the idea(s)
- Summarize the general points of the article in your own words (a Paraphrase
This assignment uses a rubric. Please review the rubric prior to beginning the assignment to become familiar with the expectations for successful completion.
You are required to submit your annotated bibliogra