Fully describe your nutrition and coaching plan for the client : 5 important facts to note
Fully describe your nutrition and coaching plan for the client
Find a potential client (friend, family member, current training client, or even yourself) and initiate an initial assessment. Have the client complete the appropriate questionnaires.
Fully describe your nutrition and coaching plan for the client including: 1. client level and the reason for choosing this level 2. limiting factors
3. outcome goals 4. behavior goals 5. which assessments you will record and why/how you will incorporate the results 6. your recommended nutrition and supplement plan
7. what (if anything) your client will need to discuss with his or her physician
8. referrals to your professional network (if needed)
9. proposed appointment scheduling including: A.frequency (when)
B.what you will discuss at each appointment C.which assessments you will perform and when
10. a plan of action if you observe a plateau 11. and a plan of action if your client changes his or her goals. (Include the hypothetical goal change along with your plan of action.)
Imagine that this sample client is paying you to get results. Be as detailed as you would need to be when relaying the plan to the client. Also, be sure to tell us why you are making the decisions you are making.