Find a potential client (friend, family member, current training client, or even yourself) and initiate an initial assessment. Have the client complete the appropriate questionnaires.
Fully describe your nutrition and coaching plan for the client including: 1. client level and the reason for choosing this level 2. limiting factors
3. outcome goals 4. behavior goals 5. which assessments you will record and why/how you will incorporate the results 6. your recommended nutrition and supplement plan
7. what (if anything) your client will need to discuss with his or her physician
8. referrals to your professional network (if needed)
9. proposed appointment scheduling including: A.frequency (when)
B.what you will discuss at each appointment C.which assessments you will perform and when
10. a plan of action if you observe a plateau 11. and a plan of action if your client changes his or her goals. (Include the hypothetical goal change along with your plan of action.)
Imagine that this sample client is paying you to get results. Be as detailed as you would need to be when relaying the plan to the client. Also, be sure to tell us why you are making the decisions you are making.
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more