Before you begin your Assignment, watch a brief video introduction to Juan Ramierez and a new client.
Use the Internet and the Kaplan Library to investigate the ethical implications of this scenario. In a 3–5-page paper, respond to the following questions:
1. Identify the various ethical dilemmas presented in this scenario.
2. Discuss each of the problematic decisions Juan made in this case.
3. Identify the specific NOHS Standards that would apply in this situation. Discuss both the specific standard and how it applies to the case.
4. What alternative choices might Juan have made had he consulted the NOHS Standards in this case?
5. Based on your research, describe the potential effects of such a relationship on all parties involved: Jenny Potter, the helping relationship, Juan Ramirez, and Jenny’s brother Jon.
6. Finally, discuss strategies to minimize the likelihood of these ethical issues arising in your practice.
Please be sure to introduce the specifics of the case study in your paper, which should reflect your understanding and research of these issues. problematic decisions
Your Unit 4 Assignment should:
All work should be in your own words with quotes used very sparingly. Please be sure to answer every question within the body of your paper. The Kaplan Library offers you credible articles from which to draw your supportive references
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more