Review the 5 important moral principles
Review the five moral principles
Assignment: Ethical Decisions – must be Microsoft Word attachment
· Resource: Ethics and the Pharmacy Technician section in the Fundamentals of
· Due Date: Day 7 (Assignment Section of eCampus)
· Read the scenario about Mrs. Mortimer found under the section, Ethics and the
Pharmacy Technician, on p. 5 of the text.
· Review the five moral principles found on p. 5 and the nine ethical theories found on pp.
6-7 of your text.
· Write a 350- to 700-word, APA-formatted paper addressing the following points:
o With which two theories do you agree the most based on the Mrs. Mortimer
scenario? Defend your selections.
o How does each theory benefit Mrs. Mortimer?
o How does each theory benefit the pharmacy?
o Why do you think openness to a variety of ethical theories is important when working
in pharmacy practice?
· Consider the five moral principles as you select your theories.
· Post your paper as an attachment.