Assignment: Ethical Decisions – must be Microsoft Word attachment
· Resource: Ethics and the Pharmacy Technician section in the Fundamentals of
· Due Date: Day 7 (Assignment Section of eCampus)
· Read the scenario about Mrs. Mortimer found under the section, Ethics and the
Pharmacy Technician, on p. 5 of the text.
· Review the five moral principles found on p. 5 and the nine ethical theories found on pp.
6-7 of your text.
· Write a 350- to 700-word, APA-formatted paper addressing the following points:
o With which two theories do you agree the most based on the Mrs. Mortimer
scenario? Defend your selections.
o How does each theory benefit Mrs. Mortimer?
o How does each theory benefit the pharmacy?
o Why do you think openness to a variety of ethical theories is important when working
in pharmacy practice?
· Consider the five moral principles as you select your theories.
· Post your paper as an attachment.
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more