I have reviewed each team member’s ideas and I have come up with this assignment schedule. I have placed each team member on a topic based upon the information that the professor indicates has to be addressed in the outline to make for a successful paper. It is as follows:
1. The issues, challenges, and opportunities experienced by this group in the labor force.
2. How society has constructed this group’s identity?
3. The legal framework relating to this issue.
4. Summary of existing or proposed solutions of differing groups. Consider the U.S. Equal Employment Opportunity Commission, corporate human resources departments, state or federal laws and regulations, political strategies, government agencies, religious groups, and grass roots organizations.
5. Whether or not this issue exists in other countries, and if so, how is it handled by differing groups?
6. Your team’s compromise or alternative to existing solutions.
7. A description of the organization, order, and approach to your team’s presentation.
I chose #7 for each team member so that I may understand how you organized and approached your topic to arrive at your answers.
I have also attached a sample academic outline template so that you may see how to format your portion of the topic for the outline.
The topic that I am understanding the team has chosen is Same Sex Marriages -vs- Traditional Marriages and Homosexuals Deserving Equal Rights.
I know that each team member will represent “us” as a team very well. I look forward to reviewing each team member’s response. I am also available through phone and email if anyone needs assistance.
Just view the Learning Team Charter and my information will be available to you.
I would like to have the information by Saturday so that I may make adjustments to the assignment as needed also to gain any clarity on the assignment if which I may have missed. Again thanks Team for a great assignment.
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more